Atelier Annie's Complete Friend Almanac Entry

1) Annie
A girl who wants to become a top-class alchemist and marry a wealthy man in the future. A little lazy, but she got a kind heart and the potential to succeed... hopefully.


2) Hans
A member of the Development Committee, he's also in charge of me. He's super smart, but he's too serious for my taste.


3) Kilbert
A well-known adventurer who belongs to the Adventure Guild. He might seem intimidating, but he does the stupidest things sometimes.


4) Gillian
A lady knight who belongs to the Knights of Orde. I heard she's really strong, but he personality doesn't seem to fit her admirable reputation.


5) Kyle
A mechanic from a faraway kingdom. He calls himself a genius, but he's always fooling around and his inventions never work.


6) Beaux
An adventurer in training. His directional senses are unbelievably off. He's always at the Main Plaza... I wonder where he sleeps?


7) Fitz
A little girl who works at the Restaurant. She's well-rounded and she can handle any task you throw at her. She's like a little sister to me.


8) Liese
An experienced Alchemist. She's so greedy about money that she surprises ME... But she's someone I can always depend on. She's like a big sister to me.


9) Pepe
He's my supervisor and a true master. He's so small, but energetic. I think his hobby is to lecture me on a daily basis.


10) Clara
A soft-spoken, nice young lady. She always has a smile on her face. I heard that she really likes flowers.


11) Albrecht
He's such a gentleman! He treats every girl like a lady, even me!


12) Kenner
A rather vain guy. He doesn't even have a good taste in fashion. I can't really stand being around him all that much.


13) Jasmine
A girl who tries to act overly cute all the time. I think she's older than me...


14) Mueller
A good-looking man... Is what you think at first. But she's actually a woman. I heard she dresses up as a man for some reason or another.


15) Amalie
Cool owner lady of the Weapon Shop. She was intimidating at first, and she's still kind of scary...


16) Old Jacob
Old man at the General Shop. He's lived on Sera Island for a long time, so he can tell you anything about the island.


17) Brigitte
The mistress of the Adventurer Guild. She has the looks and the body. I'm not jealous... I swear!


18) Melody
The librarian. A heird girl who likes books and... dried squid.


19) Daniel
A member of the Development Committee. He's younger than Hans. I'm not sure about this guy...


20) Brookhart
The Captain of the Knights. He guards Lichterzehn. He's also Gillian's boss.


21) Claus
One of the participants of the competition. He's known for his red cape. He's good-looking, but kind of an air-head.


22)  Julian
The heir to the Fanile Family, which is known for its skill in alchemy. It's impressive, but he's just a conceited brat.


23) King of Orde
The King of Orde. His great beard is his trademark. I'm pretty  sure a beard that big would get in the way when he eats.


24) Prince Joel
The Prince of Orde. He's so smart and handsome. All the girls are crazy about him.


25) Bentner
My Grandpa! I love him to death, but sometimes he can get pretty crazy...


26) Inata
A male Tasso, which is an animal that can speak human language. His real name is something like Inata... something or other.


27) Hoox
A male Renard, which is an animal that speaks a strange language. I don't think they're that cute.


28) Frosh
A male Edo Frog. They don't like cold water. They're really old-fashioned.


29) Lapin
A female Cunicle, which is an animal that brings luck. They're really rare to be found. They're so cute!


30) Katze
A male Felis, which is a cat-like animal that can talk. He loves playing with foxtails.


31) Boy
A boy from Lichterzehn. He's so energetic.


32)  Girl
A girl from Lichterzehn. I think she will grow up to be a really pretty lady.


33) Guy
A guy from Lichterzehn. He looks good in his shirt.


34) Lady
A lady from Lichterzehn. I love her straight hair...


35) Man
A man from Lichterzehn. His beard... is nice.


36) Woman
A woman from Lichterzehn. She's so good at bargaining and finding good deals when she shops.


37) Gramps
An old man  from Lichterzehn. He looks stubborn.


38) Granny
An old woman  from Lichterzehn. She looks really nice.


39) Mr. MG
A gentleman from Saru Kingdom. He loves games from the bottom of his heart, and he likes to provide them to people. But everyone is into bigger games these days...