Atelier Annie's Item Almanac: Caldrons

1) Normal Caldron
A big pot prepared by Pepe. *Sigh* Alchemy is too much work. Pepe prepared this for me.

Synthesis Caldron Level: 1


2) My Caldron
Caldron that I'm getting used to. Alchemy isn't so bad... You can use this for any kind of synthesis.

Synthesis Caldron Level: 2


3) Custom Caldron
I'm pretty used to this caldron. I'm starting to like alchemy. You can use this for any kind of synthesis.

Synthesis Caldron Level: 3


4) Master's Caldron
The caldron that grew with me. There is so much to alchemy! You can use this for any kind of synthesis.

Synthesis Caldron Level: 4


5) Miracle Caldron
Can you believe that I'm into alchemy now? It's a miracle! You can use this for any kind of synthesis.

Synthesis Caldron Level: 5


6) Ultimate Caldron
One of a kind caldron. I'm proud to say, I love alchemy! You can use this for any kind of synthesis.

Synthesis Caldron Level: 6